A position has become available as a consultant dietitian at Munch Nutrition private practice. The position will be part time hours initially (2-3 days per week) for six to twelve months, with the potential to stay on.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, self-motivated person for this position. The applicant needs to be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The caseload will be varied including general healthy eating & weight loss, gastroenterology, food allergies, cardiology, diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, insulin resistance & fertility nutrition.
Applicants must hold an interest in working with adults and children suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, food intolerances and food allergies.
A minimum of 3 years clinical and/or private practice experience is required to apply.
- Full/Provisional Accredited Practising Dietitian Status & Member of Dietitians Association of Australia
- Previous employment in Private Practice preferable
- Previous employment in a clinical/hospital setting is required
- Experience in working with gastrointestinal disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome and the low FODMAP diet, Coeliac Disease
- Experience in working with food intolerances and allergies using the RPA allergy unit food chemical elimination diet
- Well-developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently
- Demonstrated initiative and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will need an ABN and must arrange their own professional indemnity insurance, prior to commencing their contract.
For further information regarding this position, please contact:
M: 0404 851 240
Please send all CV’s and cover letters, addressing each of the selection criteria, to Natalie via email as listed above. Candidates should also provide contact information for at least two referees.