Maternity Leave Contract Position
Munch Nutrition, Sydney, NSW
A maternity leave relief position has become available as a consultant dietitian at Munch Nutrition private practice. The position will be part time hours initially (2-3 days per week) for six to twelve months, with the potential to stay on.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated person for this position. The applicant needs to be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
The caseload will be varied including general healthy eating & weight loss, gastroenterology, food allergies, cardiology, diabetes, polycystic ovarian syndrome, insulin resistance & eating disorders.
Applicants must hold an interest in working with people suffering from gastrointestinal disorders, food intolerances and allergies.
New graduates are welcome to apply
- Full/Provisional Accredited Practising Dietitian Status & Member of Dietitians Association of Australia
- Recent and relevant work experience
- Previous employment in Private Practice preferable
- Previous employment in a clinical/hospital setting is preferable
- Experience in working with gastrointestinal disorders such as Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome & Coeliac Disease
- Experience in working with food intolerances and allergies
- Well developed organisational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimal supervision and efficiently
- Demonstrated initiative and problem solving skills
The successful candidate will need an ABN and must arrange their own professional indemnity insurance, prior to commencing their contract.
Please send all CV’s and cover letters, addressing each of the selection criteria, to Natalie/Dana via email as listed Below. Candidates should also provide contact information for at least two referees.
For further information please contact:
Natalie Linton/Dana Winik
M: 0404 851 240/0402 211 207