An exciting, and rare, opportunity to join the Leading Nutrition (now Plena Healthcare) team in a leadership position.
This Team Leader will be required to lead our New South Wales based team of aged and community care dietitians across Sydney and Newcastle. Below are the criteria/requirements for this position:
- The Team Leader position will be an 0.8 EFT role (with capacity of growth up to 1.0 EFT), permanent part time, based in Sydney specifically
- Minimum 3 years Dietetic experience is required, 2 years experience in the area of Aged Care highly regarded
- Management experience will be highly regarded
- Demonstrated ability to manage a high-paced role, requiring advanced organisational, administration and time management skills
- Demonstrated highly advanced personal skills, confidence dealing with a range of internal and external contacts, initiative, proactivity and problem-solving skills
Please see attached Position Description for full details of the role’s responsibilities and KPI’s.
If you have any questions about the role and its responsibilities, please contact Priti Godhania on [email protected] or at 02 9102 3645