Aged and Community Care Dietitian
Plena Healthcare (formerly Leading Nutrition) is looking for a Cairns based Dietitian to join our growing national team on a casual basis.
- Weekly support and career development
- Fortnightly team meetings and ongoing professional development
- Orientation and onboarding program.
Plena Healthcare: Who are we?
Plena Healthcare (formerly Leading Nutrition) is a national allied health provider to the Aged Care, Community and Disability industry, with over 20 years’ experience. Our physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, speech pathologists and dietitians are passionate about the care they provide to the clients who are at the centre of everything we do.
Every day, we work together united by a common purpose; to provide quality care so people can live healthier, happier and more independent lives. With mobile therapists based around Australia, Plena Healthcare therapists provide a pivotal difference to aged care facilities and the community with an outlook focused on collaboration, motivation, passion and inspiration.
When joining our Plena Healthcare Community, you will also unlock a multitude of Plena Perks.
- Work life balance, flexible working hours
- Professional Development program
- Team Leader support
- Salary Sacrificing options such as novated car leasing
- Plena Health Kick, an allowance towards a healthier you (enjoy gym memberships, sneakers, massages and more on us!)
- Treasure Chest: Spoil your clients and we will pick up the bill for you
- $1000 Refer a friend bonus – Sharing is caring!
Your Opportunity: Cairns, QLD
Working as a Dietitian you’ll be joining our team focused on working with, and supporting, a range of clients in our aged care facilities and communities to provide nutrition assessments and interventions. This role is casual, however regular work can be expected. We are seeking a team member with capacity to be flexible and support our growing business needs.
Playing your part in our focus on enabling people to live healthier, happier, and more independent lives you’ll focus on providing integrated ongoing dietetic services to regular Leading Nutrition clients in the aged care sector.
To enhance support to our customers, you will possess:
- A Bachelor’s or Masters Degree in Dietetics
- Experience in Aged Care and NDIS/Community will be highly regarded
- Current DA registration
- NDIS Worker Screening Check
- Australian working rights
- National police check
- Covid-19 Vaccination (both doses)
- Influenza Vaccination (2021)
- A willingness to travel within QLD
We strongly encourage applications from experienced dietitians however new graduates are welcome to apply.
Apply directly or get in touch today.
National Dietetics Manager | 0450 928 318 | [email protected]