This FREE 3-part series will show you how to capitalise on the growing interest in prenatal nutrition so that you can elevate your impact as a dietitian
Are you a dietitian that likes to seize opportunities?
Are you a dietitian that wants to stay on top of the latest trends in nutrition?
Are you a dietitian that truly wants to make a bigger difference?
If you answered yes, then this training is for YOU!
The Early Life Nutrition Alliance is excited to be launching ‘The Rise of Prenatal Nutrition: the next big thing in dietetics‘ – a FREE 3-part online mini-training series that shows you how to capitalise on the growing interest in prenatal nutrition so that you can elevate your impact as a dietitian.
In the sessions, you’ll learn:
- How your dietetic skills can impact lives for decades to come
- The latest scientific research and trends in prenatal nutrition that every dietitian should know
- Nutritional needs during pregnancy: how they impact foetal development and long-term health outcomes
- How dietitians can establish themselves as leading experts in prenatal nutrition
- Real-life success stories and tips from experienced prenatal nutrition experts
And the best part, it’s ABSOLUTELY FREE!
To reserve your seat now, simply click the link below:
*Approved for 3 CEUs*
Thursday 6th July, 8pm (US EDT) / Friday 7th July, 10am (Australian EST)
Tuesday 11th July, 8am (US EDT) / Tuesday 11th July, 10pm (Australian EST)
Thursday 13th July, 8pm (US EDT) / Friday 14th July, 10am (Australian EST)