A quantum leap forward in chronic disease management and treatment. Learn how to conduct Shared Medical Appointments and optionally, complete followup assessment and peer review to become an ASLM Certified SMA Facilitator by participating in this training.
This workshop will include:
- SMA demonstration and description, background and rationale
- Objectives and characteristics of SMAs
- Understanding and developing roles in the SMA (by simulated SMA)
- Planning and promoting SMAs
- Implementing SMAs in your practice
- Evaluation and debrief