Surfing the Waves of Change
This joint Australian Cardiovascular Health and Rehabilitation Association—Queensland (ACRA-Qld) and Heart Foundation educational event, will explore how to best adapt to the changes ahead in heart health and bring together the very best in cardiovascular secondary prevention in Queensland for 2017.
The Symposium will provide :
- A space to explore what’s new and innovative in cardiovascular secondary prevention.
- Sharing of ideas with like-minded health professionals.
- Time for networking in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Dr Bridget Abell, ACRA-Qld President on New Exercise Prescription Guidelines & Practice
- Professor Clare Collins, Nutrition and Dietetics, University of Newcastle, Researcher in Nutrition and CVD.
- Karen Uhlmann, Clinical Manager Acute Sector, Heart Foundation on Latest Resources for Clinicians.