You are invited to attend the 2019 RSA Annual Conference in Auckland, the most accessible city in New Zealand, where we will be ̶Asking the hard questions!”
RSA are excited to welcome you to New Zealand and promise you an experience you will never forget.
Join your renal colleagues from across the ditch and beyond to hear about a wide range of topics including:
- Managing CKD in Primary Care – how can we do this better?
- Who cares about the Carers?
- Accessing away from home dialysis – how can we make this easier?
- What are the latest technology’s available in renal care?
- A wide range of clinical practices and content that can make a difference for both patients and health professionals
- A wonderful opportunity to network with likeminded health professionals
- And so much more
This is the first time in ten years that New Zealand has had the opportunity to host the RSA Annual Conference and we can’t wait!