A 3 day intensive program providing the latest evidence and practical skills in fertility and prenatal nutrition.
Nutrition Plus with Bayer, Dairy Australia and Cobram Estate presents a 3 day intensive program providing the latest evidence & practical skills in fertility and prenatal nutrition.
This program will give you a comprehensive understanding of the impact of nutrition on fertility and pregnancy including:
- How dietary modification can impact genetic programming
- How body fat levels can impact ovulation
- Key dietary barriers to conception
- How to answer common dietary myths
- How to help your client reduce pregnancy complications with dietary modifications
- How to help your client prepare their diet for labour
With Special guest, Dr Shelley Rowlands, Obstetrician presenting at the workshop, all your weight and delivery questions will be answered.
This will also be a great opportunity to network with your colleagues.
If you have any questions regarding the course, accommodation options or general enquires please feel free to call us on 1300 438 500.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $1000 (plus GST) before 31st August. Click here to book your spot.