A 3 day intensive program providing the latest evidence and practical skills in fertility and prenatal nutrition.
Want to get a taste of what to expect during the workshop? Watch this video to find out!
What you’ll learn:
- How dietary modification can impact genetic programming
- How diet can impact reproductive conditions such as PCOS and endometriosis
- Key dietary barriers to conception
- How to answer common dietary myths
- How to help your clients reduce pregnancy complications with dietary modifications
- How to help your clients prepare their diet for labour
- 12 face to face educational sessions with plenty of opportunity to ask questions – to give you a comprehensive understanding of the impact of nutrition on fertility and pregnancy
- Practical skills session – to help you be confident and ready for clients on Monday morning
- Fertility and pregnancy specialist guest speakers – so you can engage with health care professionals in this area
- Comprehensive program notes and references – so that you can listen and understand instead of wasting time taking notes
- Expert guest speakers – learn from other leading fertility and prenatal health care professionals
- Networking dinner – to allow you to debrief with your colleagues
- Post course assessment – so that you can assess what you’ve learnt and apply for assessed CPD points
For a complete breakdown of the workshop sessions, please see the Nutrition Therapy for Fertility & Pregnancy workshop flyer here
*EARLY BIRD PRICE: ends 31st March 2020
To ensure that you get personalised attention, a hands-on experience and invaluable skill development at this workshop, please note that we will only be accepting a maximum of 35 dietitians. Our past workshops have sold out quickly, so be sure to register and save your seat now! We would hate for you to miss out on what is sure to be an incredible weekend.
If you have any questions regarding the course, accommodation options or general enquiries please feel free to call us on 1300 438 550.