A 3 day intensive program providing the latest evidence & practical skills in fertility and prenatal nutrition
Nutrition Plus with Bayer, Dairy Australia and Cobram Estate presents a 3 day intensive program providing the latest evidence & practical skills in fertility and prenatal nutrition.
This program will give you a comprehensive understanding of the impact of nutrition on fertility and pregnancy including:
- How dietary modification can impact genetic programming
- How body fat levels can impact ovulation
- Key dietary barriers to conception
- How to answer common dietary myths
- How to help your client reduce pregnancy complications with dietary modifications
- How to help your client prepare their diet for labour
With Special guest, Dr Shelley Rowlands, Obstetrician presenting at the workshop, all your weight and delivery questions will be answered.
This will also be a great opportunity to network with your colleagues.
Enquiries and bookings please contact Nutrition Plus on 1300 438 550.
*EARLY BIRD SPECIAL $997 (plus GST) before 30th April.