The Victorian Diabetes Update Day planning committee wish to formally invite you to the 2020 Victorian Diabetes Update Day event.
There is an exciting line up of guest speakers and topics, which covers a wide range of specialty areas in diabetes management. There will also be the opportunity for networking during the breaks with our fellow dietitians.
- Nurturing Healthy Relationships with Food
- Artificial Nutrition Use and Diabetes Management
- Keeping Up with Diabetes Research
- Dietary Trends in Diabetes Management (panel session)
- Plus much more
This year there are two main changes to be aware of:
- Date change: Friday 13th March 2020
- Location change: Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation (Victorian Branch) Education Centre (opposite the Queen Victoria Market)
Registrations are now live on the DAA website under the Professional Events section, where a full program of the day’s events can also be found. This event encourages all dietitians, ranging from students and new graduates, all the way up to our advanced APDs. It will have something for everyone interested in the area of diabetes.