Join more than 300 delegates and Australia’s leading experts in diabetes to discuss the future of managing diabetes, preventing and treating complications and clinical best practice.
Don’t miss this one day seminar while you earn CPD points. 2018 Diabetes Update Day will be held on Saturday 17th November 2018 from 9:00am to 4:00pm.
Early Bird tickets close on Friday 14th September, 2018.
- Develop and consolidate knowledge around diabetes and lifestyle best practise principals.
- Increase awareness of issues relating to obesity and diabetes.
- Update knowledge of diabetes and its complications to enable attendees support behaviour change in people living with or at risk of diabetes.
- Increase awareness of the latest developments and research in diabetes and it’s complications
First speakers announced:
- Professor Neville Own – Sitting at Work with Diabetes: Evidence and Opportunities
- Lucy Casson – Diabetes Technology Update
- Professor Stephen Twigg – Research Update: What’s new in diabetes?
- And many more to be announced soon!
|Early Bird Health Professional||$150 (incl GST)|
|Health Professional Members:||$175 (incl GST)|
|Early Bird General Admin:||$170 (incl GST)|
|General Admission:||$195 (incl GST)|