This resource is from Nutrition Education Materials Online (NEMO), Queensland Health.
NEMO is an initiative of Queensland Health Dietitian/Nutritionists which aims to provide access to high quality nutrition resources. Groups of volunteer dietitian/ nutritionists review existing resources, modify and/or develop new resources. All resources are based on current clinical evidence and undergo extensive consultation and onsumer testing before recommendation for use.
- Consistency of information and quality of education materials
- Easy access to nutrition education resources recommended by peers
- Sharing of resources already developed by Queensland Health dietitian/ nutritionists
- Less duplication of nutrition education resources
- A central access point for nutrition education resources
- Regular reviews and updates of resources
- Assistance for anyone with limited time to develop quality materials
- Somewhere to access the unusual diet sheets rarely used